Don’t run from it. Don’t fight it. Don’t ignore it. Lean into it.
The NCAA tournament has arrived and March Madness will ensue. And with it, an opportunity to galvanize employees in immeasurable ways. You simply can’t put a stat on team-building, unforgettable memories, and moments of surprise and delight. So take a look at these eight reasons to get your team together, fill out some brackets, and let the good vibes in your office take root and grow into a stronger unit.
1. A chance to express a little healthy competition.
2. Get excited about your coworkers' alma maters.
3. Enjoy a break from the grind.
4. Be part of clutch, exciting moments — together.
5. See the benefits of teamwork in action.
6. You don’t have to be an expert to get in on the bracket predictions--it's low stakes, no one really knows anything.
7. Get motivated by seeing inspiring underdogs fight and win--a reminder that that lofty goal is attainable.
8. Built-in support system when everyone’s bracket is inevitably busted.
What is your favorite March Madness memory? How does your office celebrate the NCAA tournament? Let us know in the comments below!